GL events… bringing people together

GL events

PadovaFiere is part of GL events, a worldwide provider of integrated solutions and services for events, with prominent positions across the three main segments:

  • congresses and conventions;
  • cultural, sports and political events;
  • trade fairs and exhibitions for professionals and the general public.

Intervening on behalf of a large range of institutional and private companies in France and worldwide, GL events’ mission is assisting companies, institutions, and event organisers at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field.

Providing a base for this global coverage, the Group has operations on all five continents in more than 19 countries. Listed in Segment B of NYSE-Euronext Paris, with revenue of €809.1 million in 2013, it has 3,976 employees.

Key figures:

    • 3,976 employees
    • 809.1 M€ revenue in 2013, 51% from international markets
    • 10,1 M€ net income from consolidated companies in 2013
    • more than 90 locations worldwide
    • 300 proprietary trade shows
    • 40 venues under management (with a combined public access area of more than 1 million sq.m)
    • more than 4,000 events staged
    • more than 11 millions of visitors and exhibitors

GL events Italia S.p.A.

GL events operates in Italy managing exhibition sites and directly organising events and trade shows through GL events Italia S.p.A., which incorporates Lingotto Fiere of Turin and Promotor International. GL events also owns voting stock for Bologna and Rimini exhibitions sites.

PadovaFiere S.p.A.

From 2005 GL events controls 80% voting stock of PadovaFiere SpA, which manages the exhibition site of Padua, the other 20% of voting stock belongs to local authorities.


Our staff are at your service.
Feel free to contact us for information concerning our exhibitions and conference services.